WITNESS APPEAL: Did you work at the Luton and Dunstable Hospital between 1948 and 1955?
Our specialist asbestos claims team have been instructed by the family of the late Peter Morton, who died as a consequence of mesothelioma.
Peter undertook an electrical apprenticeship for a company called Shoolbred Electrical Company, during the course of which he worked at the Luton and Dunstable Hospital where extension works were being carried out.
We are investigating how Mr Morton may have come into contact with asbestos and are interested in speaking to anyone who worked at the hospital between 1948 and 1955 when this extension work was being undertaken.
If you have any information that may assist, please contact Maggie Powell:
01225 730219 Email us
Keeping you informed about Personal Injury news, events and opinion.