Posted by James Sage, Partner
Webinar: the sleep-in case judgment
Royds Withy King’s Health & Social Care team will be running a webinar on Friday 19th March dedicated to the Supreme Court judgment in the highly publicised Mencap sleep-in case.
The eagerly awaited judgment will be handed Friday 19 March 2021.
The Supreme Court will making a final ruling on whether sleep-in shifts in a care setting are “working time” for National Minimum Wage purposes.
This judgment would have huge ramifications for the sector if sleep-in time is deemed working time. The sector-wide back-pay liability is estimated at £400m.
In this webinar, we will cover the following topics:
- The Mencap case judgment explained
- Developing an effective strategy for responding to the judgment
- Communicating the effect of the judgment to your staff and key stakeholders
Who should attend:
- Care home owners and managers
- HR professionals and anyone with responsibility for HR in their organisation
Date: Friday 19 March 2021
Timings: 2pm – 3pm
If you have any queries, please contact our Marketing & BD team:
01225 730127 Email us