Website Usage Terms & Conditions
Royds Withy King is the trading name of Royds Withy King LLP, a limited liability partnership. The term ‘Royds Withy King’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 5-6 Northumberland Buildings, Queen Square, Bath BA1 2JE. Our company registration number is OC361361 and we are registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and does not constitute legal advice. No warranty, whether express or implied is given in relation to such materials. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your demographics; location and browser language settings
- Your Technology; browser, operating system, screen resolution, screen colors, internet service provider, hostname
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- In accordance with the EU Regulation on Consumer Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) we are obliged as an online trader, to provide a link to the ODR platform. ODR offers a simple, efficient, fast and low-cost out-of- court solution to disputes arising from online transactions. To view this platform, please click on the following link http://ec.europa.eu/odr#
World Pay – Payment Portal
This page allows Royds Withy King clients to make payments for legal services you have received. For your security, we use a third party processor, Worldpay, a leading provider of card payment processing.
The online payment system is exclusively for payment of our invoices. Any other payments (for example deposit payments, completion monies or payments in respect of stamp duty) cannot be made using the online payment system. Please contact the fee earner dealing with your matter for assistance with making these types of payments.
Online payments can only be made in GBP (£). There is a maximum limit of £20,000 (including VAT) per payment.
We reserve the right to refuse and refund any payment made which is not in accordance with these terms. It may take up to 10 working days for such a refund to be processed to the card used to make the payment and we are not liable for any delays or costs you incur as a result.
Online payments will take at least 3 working days to reach our account. If you need to ensure a payment reaches us sooner than this, please use an alternative method of payment.
Help – HR & Employment, Legal, Protection
Health & safety advice is provided by Acorn Health & Safety Limited, not by Royds Withy King LLP
Insurance is provided by a third party insurer via a broker. Policy cover is subject to policy terms and conditions on application. We are not authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority. However, we are included on the register maintained by the Financial Conduct Authority so that we can carry on insurance distribution activity, which is broadly the advising on, selling and administration of insurance contracts. This part of our business, including arrangements for complaints or redress if something goes wrong, is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. The register can be accessed via the Financial Conduct Authority website at www.fca.org.uk/firms/financial-services-register and searching for Royds Withy King LLP.
Win a signed Bath Rugby shirt competition
The ‘Win a signed Bath Rugby shirt’ competition is open to all residents of England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland, except employees of Royds Withy King and their family
The competition opens at midday on 18.10.19, and closes at midnight on 15.11.19
Entrants must be aged 18 years and over. To be entered into the draw, retweet the specified post from the @RWK_PWealth twitter account, and follow the @RWK_PWealth twitter account.
Entrants may retweet as many times as they like but only one retweet per Twitter account will count as that profiles entry into the competition. The winner will be selected at random and will be notified by 22.11.19.
The prize is a signed Bath Rugby shirt. Availability of certain players may mean that the prize does not have all Bath Rugby players signatures from the 2019/20 season.
We reserve the right to withdraw the prize at any time. The prize cannot be exchanged for a monetary prize of equivalent value.