Website Usage Terms & Conditions
Royds Withy King is the trading name of Withy King LLP, a limited liability partnership. The term ‘Royds Withy King’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 5-6 Northumberland Buildings, Queen Square, Bath BA1 2JE. Our company registration number is OC361361 and we are registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and does not constitute legal advice. No warranty, whether express or implied is given in relation to such materials. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your demographics; location and browser language settings
- Your Technology; browser, operating system, screen resolution, screen colors, internet service provider, hostname
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- In accordance with the EU Regulation on Consumer Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) we are obliged as an online trader, to provide a link to the ODR platform. ODR offers a simple, efficient, fast and low-cost out-of- court solution to disputes arising from online transactions. To view this platform, please click on the following link http://ec.europa.eu/odr
Hotel Chocolat Competition
For your chance to win a £50 Hotel Chocolate gift card, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Winners shall be selected at random from a random prize draw
Competition opens midnight, 18th June 2018
Competition closes midnight, 1st October 2018
We reserve the right to withdraw the competition at any time
We reserve the right to withdraw the prize at any time
The competition is only open to residents of England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland
The gift card cannot be exchanged for a monetary prize of equivalent value.