Website Usage Terms & Conditions
Royds Withy King is the trading name of Royds Withy King LLP, a limited liability partnership. The term ‘Royds Withy King’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 5-6 Northumberland Buildings, Queen Square, Bath BA1 2JE. Our company registration number is OC361361 and we are registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and does not constitute legal advice. No warranty, whether express or implied is given in relation to such materials. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your demographics; location and browser language settings
- Your Technology; browser, operating system, screen resolution, screen colors, internet service provider, hostname
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- In accordance with the EU Regulation on Consumer Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) we are obliged as an online trader, to provide a link to the ODR platform. ODR offers a simple, efficient, fast and low-cost out-of- court solution to disputes arising from online transactions. To view this platform, please click on the following link http://ec.europa.eu/odr#
The Business Book Awards competition
The Business Book Awards competition is open to all residents of England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland, except employees of Royds Withy King and their family members.
The Prize is six books from the Business Book Awards, 2019 Leadership category. These are; Your Leadership Story by Deborah Henley, Recruit, Inspire & Retain by Jacqui Mann, The Leadership Lab by Chris Lewis & Pippa Malmgren, Employee Confidence the new rules of engagement by Karen J Hewitt, Superfast Lead at Speed by Sophie Devonshire, Get Social by Michelle Carvill.
The competition opens at midday on 18th March 2019, and closes at midnight on 26th March 2019.
Entrants must be aged 18 years and over. To be entered into the draw, simply share the original post provided on the Royds Withy King’s Twitter or LinkedIn account and include the handles for Royds Withy King @RoydsWithyKing and the Business Book Awards @BizBookAwardUK.
You may enter on both LinkedIn and Twitter. However only one share, or retweet from each platform will be counted as an entry. Multiple entries from the same account via a single platform will not be counted.
The winner will be selected at random and will be notified by 31st March 2019.
We reserve the right to withdraw the competition at any time. We reserve the right to withdraw the prize at any time. The prize cannot be exchanged for a monetary prize of equivalent value.
The ticketmaster® competition
The ticketmaster® competition is now closed.