Website Usage Terms & Conditions
Royds Withy King is the trading name of Withy King LLP, a limited liability partnership. The term ‘Royds Withy King’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 5-6 Northumberland Buildings, Queen Square, Bath BA1 2JE. Our company registration number is OC361361 and we are registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and does not constitute legal advice. No warranty, whether express or implied is given in relation to such materials. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your demographics; location and browser language settings
- Your Technology; browser, operating system, screen resolution, screen colors, internet service provider, hostname
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- In accordance with the EU Regulation on Consumer Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) we are obliged as an online trader, to provide a link to the ODR platform. ODR offers a simple, efficient, fast and low-cost out-of- court solution to disputes arising from online transactions. To view this platform, please click on the following link http://ec.europa.eu/odr
We may, from time to time, run competitions. Any such activity will be subject to these Terms and any specific terms and conditions that are clearly identified and brought to your attention on the specific web-pages for those competitions.
Anthony Horowitz Competition
Terms and conditions apply. By entering this competition you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Entires will only be accepted when submitted via the online form provided on the competition page.
- Only residents of the UK are eligible to enter the competition.
- If you are under 18 years old by entering into this competition you confirm that you have written consent to do so from your parent(s) or guardian(s) (as applicable). We may ask you to provide proof of age.
- Winners are selected from all eligible entries by members of the Royds Withy King Marketing Department, and the winners will be contacted by email within 7 days of the competition closing. The decision of the judges will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you agree to be contacted by for the purposes of informing you about winning a prize.
- There is no cash alternative to this prize.
- If the winning recipient doesn’t respond within 7 days we reserve the right to select another winner and award them the prize.
- The deadline for entries will be 26.03.18 at 11.59pm GMT.
- We will not pass on your information to any third parites, nor will we use your information to market our services to you.