Posted by John North, Partner
On 1 September 2016 Withy King LLP merged with Royds LLP. The trading name for the merged firm is Royds Withy King. All content produced prior to this date will remain in the name of the firms pre-merger.
TCO Tech City priorities 2012-2013
Following consultation with relevant businesses, The Tech City Investment Organisation (TCIO) published a report outlining its priorities for the development of Tech City.
A number of key themes arose from the research:
- Introduce more venture capitalists and business angels
- Help businesses understand and benefit from Government policies such as Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme
- Develop talent in the community by improving connections with schools and universities and providing mentoring for start-ups and larger businesses
- Raise the profile of companies in the cluster nationally and internationally
The priorities are outlined as follows and SMART objectives are provided:
1. Secure foreign direct investment
2. Help overseas investors access deal flow
3. Support the cluster and raise its profile.
For further information please feel free to contact John North on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7583 2222