A sympathetic and understanding partner

‘Advice on how to use compensation for house alterations and extensions’

A serious accident can have a major impact on your lifestyle and your family. If it’s happened to you or a loved one, you may well have to adapt your home to carry on living there and keep your independence. We have the expertise to know how to help with the legal processes involved in adapting a property.

A joined-up approach to disabled access

Our Residential Property, Farms and Estates team can call upon a wide range of skills at Royds Withy King to provide you with tailored advice to suit your individual circumstances.

  • Moving to new property
    You or a loved one might need to move to new, specially designed accommodation with bespoke features for disabled use. We understand the specialist requirements when it comes to buying disabled access property, and can take care of everything for you.
  • Adapting an existing property
    Employing contractors and builders to adapt a property can be daunting, especially if you are still coming to terms with an accident. We can help manage the whole process. Our Personal Injury team can also act as Professional Trustees for the disabled person, working alongside a member of your family if you so wish.

Contact us now to find out how we can take care of the legal process involved in making a property accessible for someone who is disabled.

I was very impressed with the professionalism and high level of interest taken to make sure that I was given the right information to make decisions.
Royds Withy King client

Get in touch

    We will only use data from this form to process your enquiry.