Making a claim against a medical negligence solicitor
‘In a complex and difficult area of law, sometimes the lawyers who specialise in negligence can be found to be negligent themselves’’
We can help you get the compensation you deserve
If you are considering making a claim against a medical negligence solicitor, then you have come to the right place. We have a team of accredited medical negligent solicitors who often take act for clients when other solicitors have failed. Common failings occur when a negligent medical negligence solicitor:
- failed to obtain proper expert evidence
- lacked experience in medical negligence claims
- does not properly advise you on all elements of a claim
- might have advised the client to settle for less than the claim was worth
- lost a claim when the client was entitled to compensation.
Due to time restraints it is important that, if the actions of your solicitor affected your clinical negligence claim, you seek advise as soon a possible.
How can we help?
Our professional, understanding and reliable professional negligence team can help you recover your loses. Eager to help, we will support you as much as we can, answering any questions and explaining any issues carefully and coherently, avoiding complex legal jargon.