Why you might want to notarise a document
‘Specialist legal help to notarise a document for you’
When a notary signs a document, they certify its authenticity, validity and truthfulness. If you need a document notarising, at Royds Withy King Notaries we have a long track record of making the process as quick and painless as possible.
Documents you might need notarising
If you’re working, studying, moving or travelling abroad, the foreign authorities might ask you to provide them with notarised documentation before you arrive. Whether an employer, educational establishment or other institution has requested documentation, we can notarise a document for you quickly and easily.
Typical documents include:
- Powers of Attorney
- Change of name
- International affidavits, sworn statements and depositions
- Property documents
- Education certificates
- University certificates and school qualification verifications
- Doctors’ and dentists’ examination submissions
- Bank instruction letters
- Certified copy documents
- Statutory declarations
- Certified copy passports
- Certificates as to loss of credit cards
- Adoption papers and verifications
- Certificates as to residency
- Immigration invitation support forms
- Passport photos and true likeness certificates.