In the UK, there is a dedicated Erb’s Palsy Support Group for professionals, parents and children affected by Erb’s palsy called the Erb’s Palsy Group. Debbie Clark, a parent of a child with Erb’s palsy, founded the group in 1991 and it now has over 1400 members.
Erb’s Palsy Group
Tel: 024 7641 3293
The group provides:
- Awareness-raising among professionals and parents
- Advice on available treatment and medical information
- Advice on the benefits that your child might be entitled to
- An annual education day for professionals
- Networking and peer support among families.
Our medical negligence team is proud to work closely with the erb’s palsy support group.