As the experts in notarising documents, we’re ready to help you
‘We have a long track record of providing this service for clients’
By signing a document, a notary certifies that it’s authentic, valid and truthful. If your business needs a document notarised, at Royds Withy King Notaries we have a long track record of providing this service for clients, and make notarising documents quick and straightforward.
Before travelling to one of our office locations, we advise that you contact us to ensure the availability of a professional able to notarise your document. Please call 0800 923 2073 or email us at email@example.com
Documents we can notarise
You may need to prepare and authenticate a document for your business. If so we can help with the preparation of a range of corporate business documents including:
- Notarising the execution of Corporate Powers of Attorney
- Notarising certificates of incorporation or memorandum and articles of association for UK or foreign companies
- Notarised certificates of good standing
- Certification of identity of directors, secretaries and other company officers
- Notarising the execution of commercial contracts for international use
- Authenticating documents to assist in the opening of corporate branch offices or bank accounts in or outside of the UK
- Notarising commercial mortgages for international finance
- Notarising statements in support of copyright infringements
- Providing certified copies of company resolutions, minutes, reports and other company documents
- Notarising affidavits, sworn declarations, witness statements and statutory declarations.