As the experts in notarising documents, we’re ready to help you
‘We have a long track record of providing this service for clients’
By signing a document, a notary certifies that it’s authentic, valid and truthful. If your business needs a document notarised, at Royds Withy King Notaries we have a long track record of providing this service for clients, and make notarising documents quick and straightforward.
Documents we can notarise
You may need to prepare and authenticate a document for your business. If so we can help with the preparation of a range of corporate business documents including:
- Notarising the execution of Corporate Powers of Attorney
- Notarising certificates of incorporation or memorandum and articles of association for UK or foreign companies
- Notarised certificates of good standing
- Certification of identity of directors, secretaries and other company officers
- Notarising the execution of commercial contracts for international use
- Authenticating documents to assist in the opening of corporate branch offices or bank accounts in or outside of the UK
- Notarising commercial mortgages for international finance
- Notarising statements in support of copyright infringements
- Providing certified copies of company resolutions, minutes, reports and other company documents
- Notarising affidavits, sworn declarations, witness statements and statutory declarations.