Debt recovery service

Lexcel Legal Practice Quality Mark (The Law Society Accredited)

Clear understanding of complex domestic and international litigation cases

Founding member of Interleges - a network of international law firms

Accredited mediators who aim to resolve disputes quickly

Having efficient credit control systems in place and controlling the recovery of monies owed to you is as important now as it ever was and will remain so in the future.

‘Even with efficient credit and collection systems in place, you will sometimes need debt recovery assistance to collect money in.’

Whatever the economic climate, it is vital to the future success of businesses to maintain a healthy cash flow and not overstretch financially. It can often only take one customer to miss a payment to cause a business real difficulties if cash flow is poor.

Whatever sum you are owed, our Debt Recovery team has years of experience in successfully recovering outstanding debts for businesses.

What are your options?

Our debt recovery service is suitable for recovering multiple undisputed invoice debts of any size.

We also offer services for recovering individual undisputed debts that are over £750 which seek to take advantage of provisions within the Insolvency legislation in order to put maximum pressure on debtors and to protect your position as a creditor.

How successful is the service?

It is proven to get results. Our latest calculation showed that 65% of debts that we had handled through the system were paid after sending the letter of claim. A further 20% were paid after proceedings had been issued. Overall, this amounts to a success rate of 85%.

Value

All fees will be fully discussed and agreed with you in advance of any work being undertaken. Please note that all Royds Withy King fees are stated as being exclusive of VAT. There is no VAT payable on the court fees. This is intended to be a cost effective service.

Want to know more?

Download our debt recovery factsheet or contact our Debt Recovery team.

 

Fantastic [result] Laura, I am really pleased. Well done on your part, it really is a great service!

Eileen Harte, Commercial Director, Keith Harte Bloodstock Ltd

I just wanted to say [from Neil and I], thank you very much for your pragmatic and professional help in resolving this. It is a massive weight off our minds to have this finally sorted out.

Royds Withy King - Dispute Resolution Client

Contact us for more information on the debt recovery process and costs