Our M&A team works collaboratively with our clients and their advisers on all aspects of M&A transactions. Clients include entrepreneurs, institutions and high net worth investors as well as SMEs and large UK and international corporates.
With our in-house team of multi-disciplinary specialists, and international network of overseas lawyers, we have access to the technical knowledge and support necessary to provide a fully integrated service.
Our technical excellence combined with a strong commercial focus and pragmatic approach enables us to support clients in overcoming the challenges that arise and to provide solutions which allow our clients to effectively manage key transactional risks and to secure the best possible results.
We also understand the latest trends and developments from both a buy-side and sell-side perspective and how to efficiently project manage and deliver a successful M&A transaction for our clients, often including those entering the UK market for the first time through acquisition.
Recent experience includes:
- Advising Stockholm Stock Exchange listed sustainable energy solution manufacturer NIBE Industrier on various UK and international acquisitions including the acquisitions of Enertech Group, Stovax Heating Group and Evonic Fires.
- Advising the shareholders of national care home operator Gold Care Holdings on its $133m sale to New York Stock Exchange listed Omega Healthcare Investors.
- Advising New York Stock Exchange listed Argentinian software development company Globant on its acquisition of We Are London.
- Advising property technology group TM Group (UK) on its acquisition of a majority stake in Conveyancing Data Services Limited.
- Advising the shareholders of unified communications provider Applicable on its sale to French competitor Arkadin, part of Tokyo Stock Exchange listed NTT Communications’ group.
- Advising financial services firm Fidelius Financial Holdings on its simultaneous acquisition of Chartered Financial Management (UK) from, and disposal of Parallel Investment Management to, Pacific Asset Management.