We have a wide breadth of experience advising clients ranging from some of the UK’s major banks and financial institutions (where we have approved panel solicitor status), challenger banks, building societies, international banks, specialist bridging and mezzanine finance providers, niche financial operators and other financial institutions on regional, national and cross-border transactions.
Acting for both lenders and borrowers provides us with great insight and enables us to provide commercially focused and pragmatic solutions to effectively manage the transactional process from start to finish and steer towards successful completion.
Recent experience includes:
- Advising on a $23.5 million multi-currency loan for the purchase of a UK manufacturing company and a £3m working capital facility for the target.
- Acting for an international bank in connection with a $50 million facility to a large and multi-activity Tanzanian business holding various international oil and gas interests, including related re-financing of existing indebtedness and financing its working capital.
- Advising a care home developer operator in relation to a £8.5 million facility from an overseas bank, including negotiating and finalising the facility agreement and collateral security documents.
- Acting for a challenger bank in relation to a complex invoice discounting facility secured by a suite of security documents.
- Acting for a borrower in respect of the re-financing of an £18.5 million facility from a challenger bank.
- Acting for an international bank in connection with a $29 million facility backed by a stand-by letter of credit from a private bank in India.