A strong multidisciplined team with a breadth of experience
Our insolvency and restructuring lawyers work in a cross-departmental team consisting of partners and lawyers from corporate and commercial, property, employment and litigation.
Out team are well known for their expertise in acting for investors, private equity houses, banks and other financial institutions, insolvency practitioners, creditors and other stakeholders and intermediaries on all aspects of distressed investment, M&A, rescues, restructurings, reorganisations and insolvency processes.They operate across a wide variety of industry sectors including automotive, financial services, manufacturing, retail, hotels and leisure, care homes, IT and telecommunications, luxury goods and property investment. In addition, there is particular expertise in advising upon solvent restructurings and exit solutions. Our clients also include directors.
- All types of insolvency process including administrations, liquidations, receiverships and company voluntary arrangements;
- Restructurings, reorganisations and work outs (including solvent restructurings pursuant to section 110 of the Insolvency Act 1986);
- Litigation and Asset Recovery;
- Mitigation of director, management and stakeholder risk;
- Director and officer liability defence;
- Transaction avoidance;
- Inter creditor disputes and subordination; and
- Creditor claims and judgment enforcement.
It is this breadth of experience and ability to ‘see both sides of the story’ that provides us with the experience to deal quickly, commercially and effectively with any issue which arises, who ever we are acting for. We are passionate about what we do, and pride ourselves on delivering real value to our client, in any given situation.
We are able to draw effectively on the expertise of our other teams including banking and debt recovery and, where necessary, use the Interleges network where multi jurisdictional issues arise.