Social care webinar | HR & employment law update: Covid and beyond
In our latest social care webinar we will be providing information on managing Covid-related changes in the workplace, including vaccinations and disability discrimination, and the post-Covid effects on staff’s mental health.
- Managing long Covid and avoiding disability discrimination
- Mandatory Covid vaccination – where are we now?
- Covid case law update: Can you dismiss for refusing to wear a face mask? Is it fair to dismiss for refusing to work due to concerns about Covid?
- Reduced occupancy and workforce planning: furlough, redundancy and other options
- Has the pandemic increased the influence of Trade Unions and the impact on your business?
- Mitigating a post-pandemic mental health crisis
Who should attend?
- HR professionals and anyone with responsibility for HR in their organisation
Date: Thursday 17 June 2021
Timings: 10am – 11am
If you have any queries, please contact our Marketing & BD team:
01225 730 127 Email us