Legal advice for the renewable energy sector
We are delighted to work on renewable energy projects and with some of the most dynamic businesses on real estate and corporate work to support their sustainable energy solutions.
With the UK committed to becoming a net zero economy by 2050, clean energy has never been more crucial.
The renewable energy team has recently been involved in clean energy projects including:
- The development of a 10 turbine windfarm and large solar park
- Sustainability and energy supply, including advising on decentralised energy and sustainability requirements with a particular focus on Energy Services Company (ESCo) structures
- A 12 turbine windfarm for an operator
- Numerous solar parks for operators and landowners
- Acting for landowners on peak power and battery storage facilities
- Project finance for windfarms and solar parks
- Disposal of biomass plant.
Clean energy infrastructure
Read about how we are working with renewable companies in the latest edition of Ahead of the curve magazine.
Regen is a not-for-profit centre of energy expertise and market insight whose mission is to transform the world’s energy systems for a zero carbon future.
Just a few Royds Withy King clients in the renewable sector
Arrival manufacture zero emission electric vehicles for major fleet owners. Arrival has invented a new method of assembly using low capital, low footprint microfactories located to serve local communities and profitable from thousands of units
Pure Planet, Britain’s first app-based digital only energy supplier. It is a Which? Recommended Providers for energy and BP has a 24% share in Pure Planet.
NIBE is a world leader in manufacturing energy-efficient, intelligent and sustainable climate solutions for home cooling, heating, ventilation and hot water