Legal advice for restaurants, pubs, bars & coffee chains
In a challenging consumer environment, opportunity still exists for creative business owners backed by sound and pragmatic legal advice. Effective legal advice can give you the cutting edge over your competitors and enable your business to thrive.
Even with growing pressures on the hospitality industry in the form of rising business rates, increased importation costs and a reduced labour pool we have the skills to help you navigate these exciting times.
Our Leisure & Hospitality lawyers act for independent restaurateurs and chains, bar and club owners, publicans, health bars and coffee shops providing advice on:
- occupational agreements and licences including leases, landlord consent for alterations, break notices and surrenders
- the acquisition and disposal of property sites and the implications of TUPE
- enforcement of leasehold obligations and protecting yourself against them
- all employee relations issues including disciplinary, grievance and redundancy processes including the reviewing and drafting employee handbooks
- business immigration advice in relation to employing foreign nationals and employees’ rights to work in the UK
- corporate structures and the buying and selling of businesses
- franchise agreements
- commercial contracts and terms and conditions
- data protection and GDPR
- intellectual property, trade marks and designs.