Posted by Claus Andersen, Partner
On 1 September 2016 Withy King LLP merged with Royds LLP. The trading name for the merged firm is Royds Withy King. All content produced prior to this date will remain in the name of the firms pre-merger.
Royds team up with Finnish Chamber of Commerce in London
We are delighted to announce that Royds has teamed up with the Finnish Chamber of Commerce in London to put on an event on the workplace pension reforms which are being implemented now.
The event will take place on 5 March 2014 between 4 – 6.30pm at UBS Wealth Management, 3 Finsbury Avenue, London, EC2M 2AN.
The workplace reforms will expose businesses in the UK to a number of challenges such as finance, accounting, pension law and employment law.
The speakers at the event will be
1. Martin Ralph, Financial Relationships LLP, Auto Enrolment – Coming to all SME’s very soon
2. Paul & Jo Wood, A4G Bookkeeping & Payroll LLP, Payroll / RTI solutions, salary exchange and Auto Enrolment solutions
3. Caroline Weiss-Jones & Guy Jones, BDHL, Wider employee benefit options
4. Gemma Ospedale, Royds LLP, Impacts on employment contracts
5. Roger May, Royds LLP, Back to the Pensions future
6. Alex Morris, Financial Relationships LP, Auto Enrolment experiences of companies to date
7. Sean Taylor, UBS.
Corporate & Commercial
Our corporate lawyers will get you the right deal and protect your business, now and in the future.