Senior executive employment lawyers
Senior executives, including Company Directors and LLP Members, often need specialist legal advice. Whether pursuing an important or high profile move to a new organisation, negotiating new contract terms or exiting their current employer in contentious circumstances.
Our senior executive employment lawyers are highly skilled and knowledgeable. This means they are able to ensure that highly paid executive employees, with a wide range of benefits and frequently complex bonus arrangements, maintain a clear legal understanding and are never far from top class legal advice.
We understand that increasingly, senior executives are operating in an environment which requires the experienced guidance of compliance and corporate governance. In particular, when the Company involved is a PLC or AIM listed. We can help to navigate this, whilst keeping your career’s profitability at the forefront of our actions and efforts.
Leaders in their field
Richard Woodman, Partner
Partner and head of our London Employment team, Richard advises on all aspects of employment law, from negotiating service agreements and compensation packages, to wrongful and unfair dismissal.Contact Richard
Catherine Hawkes, Solicitor
Managing the specialist and highly complicated world of senior executive employment advice.Contact Catherine
- Advising the CEO of a publicly listed corporation in respect of his claims for unfair dismissal and whistleblowing against his former employer. Successfully negotiating a favourable settlement for our client.
- Acting for the CEO and CIO of a significant Fund Manager in connection with substantial claims across a range of remuneration elements including bonus; shares; and share options arising from a contentious termination.
- Representing an experienced FX trader in connection with difficult and long-running disciplinary and appeal procedures involving complex regulatory issues; acting in claims for unfair dismissal, whistleblowing and breach of contract in relation to a sizeable bonus entitlement; and securing a very favourable settlement.
The services we can offer include
- Negotiating your employment contract or service agreement
- post-termination restrictions and team moves
- employment bonus, incentive schemes, remuneration packages and tax implications
- regulatory issues and directors’ duties
- settlement agreements
- without prejudice and/or protected conversation negotiations
- redundancies and restructures
- disciplinary investigations
- workplace disputes and grievances
- non-executive director appointments
- shareholder agreements.