Zoe joined the firm in 2018 and acts for corporates and shareholders on a range of corporate finance transactions and general corporate advisory work.
Zoe is a member of our Heath & Social Care sector group and has advised businesses and stakeholders from across the sector on numerous M&A transactions including the acquisition and disposal of care homes, pharmacies and dental practices alongside day to day commercial contracts.
Zoe is a mentor as part of the UWE post-graduate mentoring scheme and the “GROW” mentoring network.
Recent transactions that Zoe has advised on include:
- Advising the shareholders of Values in Care, a complex residential care group comprising 18 homes, on the sale to Swanton Community Care.
- Advising an existing care home operator on the acquisition of Gables Residential Care Home Limited.
- Advising the shareholders on the sale of two of the care homes in the company’s portfolio.
- Advising a retiring owner on the sale of Ridgeway House (Bristol) Limited which owned an “outstanding” CQC rated care home.
- Advising an owner managed pharmacy on the sale of their company.