Before qualifying as a solicitor, Tim gained several years’ commercial experience in the world of copyright licensing. Inspired by his involvement with a number of legal issues, he decided to change direction to pursue a career in law.
Tim qualified as a solicitor at a niche London firm specialising in intellectual property and litigation. He then worked for a number of years within the litigation team at City of London based firm Royds, now Royds Withy King.
Tim acts for both corporate and individual clients, and has particular experience in the following areas:
- Contractual disputes
- Recovering debts & enforcing judgments
- Commercial and residential landlord & tenant disputes
- Possession claims
- Professional negligence claims
- Insolvency claims
- Bringing a successful copyright claim in the High Court against a major High Street retailer on behalf of a design company client.
- Obtaining a freezing injunction on behalf of a law firm over the sale proceeds of its former client’s property.
- The award of a substantial judgment on behalf of a Trustee in Bankruptcy following the High Court trial of an insolvency claim.