Having originally obtained a business degree from the University of Nottingham, Tim went on to study law before accumulating a decade of experience in residential property.
Prior to joining Royds Withy King, Tim worked in the residential property departments of Charles Russell Speechleys and Forsters in London and, more recently, Thrings in Bath.
During his time in London, Tim worked on new build developments in central London and travelled extensively to Asia and the Middle East to represent high net worth clients in Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Abi Dhabi, Dubai, Shanghai and Bangkok. At Thrings, he looked after residential property clients from all over Wiltshire and beyond.
His considerable experience includes:
- buying and selling all types of residential property
- remortgages and private mortgages
- new build developments
- Declarations of Trust
- grants of easements and other property related matters
- transfers of equity.
- acting for a foreign investor regarding their £2.5m purchase of an apartment in one of London’s most exclusive and luxury developments
- acting for clients who collectively bought £150m of property in London’s Kings Cross, as well as buyers who bought properties in London’s premium developments, such as One Tower Bridge and Embassy Gardens
- acting for a client buying a £2.5m Manor House in Cirencester.
Institute of Legal Executives
Outside of work
Outside of work, Tim enjoys golf, follow NFL and is currently training for an Ironman Triathlon.