Tara graduated with a law degree in 2010, before going on to study for a Masters in Law and obtaining her LPC. Prior to joining RWK in September 2017, Tara completed her training contract at a firm in Cardiff and spent her final year in the Commercial Dispute Resolution department, qualifying into this area in June 2016. Tara then went on to practice at a large Bristol firm, dealing with a wide range of property disputes. She has gained experience in dealing with both commercial and property disputes and deals with a wide range of matters in both areas.
Tara’s work experience spans the property disputes and commercial disputes areas of law:
- residential and commercial landlord and tenant matters, including recovery of rent arrears, possession and forfeiture
- boundary disputes, interference with easements, party wall issues, restrictive covenants and trespass.
Commercial and contractual disputes:
- directors, shareholders and partnership disputes
- consumers rights, including sale of goods and services disputes
- debt recovery and insolvency.