Sheridan graduated with a law degree in 2009 and obtained an LLM in Banking and Financial Services (Masters of Law) from Queen Mary University in 2010. Sheridan worked as a law lecturer before taking up her first paralegal position in a contentious area. Before qualifying as a solicitor, Sheridan gained seven years’ experience by working in various litigation roles, with over three of those years spent at Royds Withy King.
Sheridan has a variety of experience from her time with the firm, including advising on contractual disputes, contentious construction and professional negligence claims.
- business recovery and insolvency
- reputation protection from online publications
- internal business disputes and business protection
- banking and financial disputes
- enforcing unpaid loans or debts
In her spare time, Sheridan volunteers for the Cinnamon Trust and Gloucestershire Wildlife Trust to help dogs and children, trains at crossfit and runs with her dog, Pepper.