Clients describe Sarah as doing a ‘fantastic professional job and responsive’ and the real estate team as ‘excellent…very pleased to be using such proactive solicitors.’
Sarah works with all types of property clients, particularly healthcare operators and property developers. Her experience includes advising:
- care operators on the complex residential care unit sales, including shared ownership schemes
- on the property sales and purchases company and private pension scheme funding
- property developers on the sale of residential plots
- developers on land purchases which have re-development planning permission for residential units
- commercial landlords and tenants on all aspects of commercial leases
- banks and institutional lenders on secured lending work.
Sarah joined Royds Withy King in 2006 and qualified as a Legal Executive in 2007. She became a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives in 2007.
Sarah was recently nominated for the Cilex Award at this year’s Bristol Law Society Annual Awards Dinner. The Cilex Award is awarded either to an individual CILEX member for excellence or to a firm able to demonstrate support and commitment to its employees qualifying as a Chartered Legal Executive.
- Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives
- Chairman of the Institute of Legal Executives – Bristol Branch