Richard is a commercial property solicitor in our London Real Estate office with a wealth of experience in assisting businesses and individuals, domestic and international, with the full range of their real estate needs. This includes landlord and tenant, leasehold management, commercial, mixed use and residential development, investment acquisitions and disposals, and corporate due diligence.
Over the years, Richard has acted for clients across a broad spectrum of sectors, including telecoms, healthcare, pension funds, religious institutions and charities, banking, retail and food.
Some of Richard’s previous transactions include:
- Leasehold management for a large UK pension fund across their London portfolio.
- Acquisitions of sites and premises for a well known supermarket chain.
- Development acquisitions for healthcare and retirement homes providers across England.
- Investment acquisitions for a large East Asian sovereign wealth fund.
- Portfolio management and disposals for an English Diocese.
- Insolvency related disposals for large UK banks.
Law Society – England and Wales
Outside of work Richard enjoys travelling, hill walking and golf, to name a few. He spent several years studying and working in East Asia (China, Taiwan, Singapore and Japan) and has travelled extensively in the region. Richard speaks Mandarin Chinese.