Pip joined Royds Withy King in 2012 and advises clients on a wide range of employment issues. Her experience includes:
- Advising retainer clients on employment law and HR issues
- Employment tribunal claims and settlements
- Drafting contracts of employment, employment policies and staff handbooks
- Preparing and delivering bespoke HR training courses in house and externally.
- Negotiated exits
- Advising on exits and settlement agreements
Alongside advising clients, Pip is confident public speaker and trainer. She runs a series of Employment law training sessions covering the lifecycle of the employment relationship, as well as tailored in house training courses for companies, referrers, universities and volunteer groups.
“Pip trained our managers on how to handle sickness absence and identify potential discrimination. Her approach was very supportive and the course benefited our managers’ confidence and knowledge as it clarified many employment misconceptions. Pip’s interactive course encouraged honest and open communication amongst everyone. Her level of knowledge was comprehensive and she handled the “debates” with professionalism and consideration. Overall it was a very relaxed and informative course”
Haylie Carr, Head of HR, Novia Financial Plc.