Chambers UK 2010 rates Peter as a “Leader in his field” and clients describe him as “methodical, commercial and sensible“.
Peter undertakes all aspects of real estate work including:
- acting for freehold owners on purchases and sales
- acting for commercial landlords and tenants, particularly relating to buying retail, office and shop premises and other types of commercial property
- personal pension scheme funding for joint commercial property purchases,
- including SIPPs and SASS
- investment land acquisition for developers
- new development site acquisition
- strategic land development options for developers and landowners, including drafting and negotiating options
- conditional contracts, collaboration and joint venture agreements.
Constructing Excellence Swindon
Swindon Developer Forum
Commercial Property Estate Legal Association
The Charitable Foundation for the Education of Nepalese Children’ CFENC
Click here for more information on how you can support the Nepal Emergency Appeal