Chambers & Partners UK recognise Paul as a “Leader in his field” and report that he has “significant expertise in property development, care and renewables“. He is held in high regard by his clients, who appreciate his “very commercial advice”. The Legal 500 UK call Paul a “class act” and mark him as “recommended“.
Paul joined Royds Withy King in 1993 and was promoted to partner in 2000, having been appointed head of the real estate department in 1999.
He has wide experience of commercial property transactions including:
- landlord and tenant work in the office, retail and leisure sectors
- property development for commercial and residential use
- secured lending/re-finance work acting for banks and borrowers
- acquisition and disposal in of care homes, retirement villages, hotels & restaurants
- property transactions for pension schemes (SIPP/SSAS)
- property support for corporate sales, acquisitions and merge