Nikki joined Royds Withy King having specialised in corporate and commercial law throughout her career as a solicitor in Oxford. She deals with a wide range of matters and her experience includes:
- private equity fundraising
- private company mergers, acquisitions, disposals and management buyouts
- advising on succession planning for owner-managed businesses
- drafting and reviewing a variety of commercial agreements and business terms and conditions, particularly with regards to technology platforms
- advising on share re-organisations and share buybacks
- drafting and advising on articles of association, shareholders’ agreements and general company law.
Nikki is heavily involved in the local community, sitting on the committee of the West Oxfordshire Business Awards and acting as an Enterprise Adviser for OxLEP.