Nicky has a wide range of experience with industrial diseases claims including:
- asbestos related industrial disease claims including a case load of multi track employers liability claims for a number of years prior to working on disease cases
- asbestos lawyer dedicated and driven to gaining justice and compensation for people who have fallen victim to asbestos related illness
- 15 years working exclusively for victims of asbestos disease
- experience in cases involving of a mixed range of asbestos conditions such as mesothelioma, asbestos related lung cancer, pleural thickening and asbestosis. Always aiming to achieve the best possible outcome for clients
- based in London but able to travel all over the country visiting sufferers and their families, offering advice and assistance with both legal claims and state benefit applications
- a keen interest in attending educational seminars and medical conferences on the subject of asbestos related and work place disease
- involved in campaigning against the exportation of asbestos in third world countries.
Outside of work Nicky enjoys the theatre, cooking and entertaining, reading and travelling – especially on cruises.