Nicky has worked in Bath and the surrounding areas since qualifying in 1987. She advises on town and country properties and has a particular knowledge of listed buildings. Her clients are often local but include those based further afield including overseas investment buyers.
Before joining our team, Nicky was an associate solicitor at Mogers Drewett for 10 years and previous to that, she was at Thrings for 20 years where she was a partner for 6 years.
Nicky is aware that buying and selling a property is a big step for most clients and works proactively to achieve their aims and time scales as much as possible. She is conscious of the bigger picture and works with a number of other professionals including estate agents, surveyors and accountants to achieve the best outcome for her clients.
Nicky’s extensive residential property and conveyancing work includes:
- All aspects of house sales and purchases
- Advising on investment properties
- Dealing with complex title issues
- Listed buildings
- Country properties
- Sale of listed manor house
- Acquisition of country house near Bristol – £2m
- Purchase of manor house with land in the Cotswolds – £3m
- Sales and purchases of Bath and London town properties £1-2m
- Acquisition of investment properties in Bath and London for UK clients and expats living in various parts of the world.