Natalie graduated from Cardiff University and has specialised in corporate and commercial law throughout her career. She deals with a wide range of corporate and commercial matters.
Natalie’s expertise includes:
- advising on company acquisitions, disposals and management buyouts
- advising on general company and commercial law
- advising on share restructures
- drafting and advising on articles of association, shareholders’ agreements and partnership agreements
- drafting and reviewing a variety of commercial agreements and business terms and conditions
- advising on general company and commercial law.
- advising on a series of large acquisitions for a waste disposal company
- working with dentistry practices on a variety of acquisitions and disposals
- advising on a contentious share disposal.
Outside of work, Natalie enjoys long walks in the countryside, spin classes, exploring new places and spending time with friends and family.