Mark gained a degree in Law with legal studies in Europe from the University of Reading. As part of his studies, Mark spent a year studying abroad at Uppsala University, Sweden, specialising in foreign jurisdictions.
After graduating Mark lived and worked in Italy for a year, before joining a regional law firm in Reading. Mark then worked for over four years as a paralegal specialising in industrial disease claims.
Mark later joined a law firm in Southampton specialising in foreign claims, while studying part-time to complete his Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx) qualifications.
Mark joined us as a paralegal in 2016 and is currently completing his Legal Practice Course part-time. Mark is proficient in Italian and experienced at assisting clients across a wide range of specialisms within personal injury litigation.
Mark has had prominent successes including:
- recovering over $100,000 for a British cyclist injured on a cycling holiday in the United States
- assisting with recovering over £750,000 in combined compensation for individuals diagnosed with pleural plaques, an asbestos-related industrial disease
- recovering compensation for multiple clients involved in complex road traffic accident claims in Italy
- acting for multiple claimants injured overseas while on holiday, or working abroad, across Europe and Internationally.
Outside of work, Mark enjoys travelling and cycling and has a strong passion for Italian cuisine.
- Association of Personal Injury lawyers (APIL)
- Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx)