Described by The Legal 500 as “exceptional”, Katherine specialises in all areas of family law including:
- Public law cases involving children – Katherine represents both parents and children.
- Private law matters involving children – child arrangement orders relating to living and contact arrangements, parental responsibility, specific issue orders and prohibited steps orders.
- Special Guardianship orders.
- Issues relating to domestic abuse and violence – non-molestation orders and occupation orders.
Katherine trained at Royds Withy King and qualified as a family solicitor in 2005. She was promoted to Associate in 2010 and to Senior Associate in 2015. In 2011 Katherine qualified as a Resolution Family Law Mediator.
Katherine is a member of the Law Society Children Panel and a Resolution accredited specialist in both children law and complex financial remedies. She has acted for the Official Solicitor on a number of occasions where clients lack capacity or are vulnerable.
Katherine is primarily based in Bath but divides her time between all of our offices.
Outside of work, Katherine’s interests include foreign travel and playing the piano.
- Law Society Children Panel
- Accredited Resolution Specialist in children law and complex financial remedies
- Resolution trained all issues Family Mediator
- Association of Lawyers for Children