Katharine acts for UK and international corporates and shareholders on a range of domestic and cross-border corporate finance transactions. Katharine is recognised by industry publications for her “expertise and knowledge of aspects such as bank policy” and credited with “superb negotiation skills”.
Katharine is a member of the firm’s Financial Services sector group and has advised businesses from across the sector including financial advisory firms and insurance brokerages on corporate finance transactions.
Katharine has a particular expertise in employee share schemes and incentives, frequently advising businesses on the structure of employee incentive schemes including EMIs, LTIPs and CSOPs.
Recent transactions that Katharine has advised on include:
- advising Fidelius Financial Holdings on its simultaneous acquisition of Chartered Financial Management (UK) from, and disposal of Parallel Investment Management to, Pacific Asset Management
- advising WRc plc on its sale of subsidiaries Water Research Centre and Cognica to RSK Group
- advising Designworks Collective LLC on its acquisition of Gentlemen’s Hardware
- advising MJ Church on its acquisition of Wick Quarry
- advising the shareholders of Higos Holdings on the sale of the Higos group to Global Risk Partners
- advising Fidelius Financial Holdings on its acquisition of Money Wise IFA