Julie has over 20 years’ experience in legal practice. She is familiar with all aspects of commercial property work, with extensive experience in acting on the sale and purchase of small businesses, particularly licensed premises.
The Legal 500 UK praised her “timely, cost-effective and practical advice”, which facilitates her to “provide an excellent service” as a senior associate.
Julie’s wealth of experience in real estate includes:
- securing lending work for banks and borrowers
- landlord and tenant work, with particular emphasis on the retail sector, having acted for national retailers, both for A1 and A3 use, the latter including drive thru’ restaurants
- retail development work for national retailers
- property development for commercial and residential use
- acquisition and disposal of pubs, restaurants and small businesses
- property transactions for pension schemes
- property support for corporate transactions
- investment work and portfolio management.