Judith has worked as in-house Counsel to a large NHS Trust which gives her unique insight into negligence compensation claims and a tactical advantage in pursuing them. As a trained barrister, Judith acts as advocate and represents families at inquest hearings. She is a trained mediator and also teaches on a variety of medico-legal topics.
Clients praise her attention to client care, typified by comments such as “our thanks doesn’t cover what you did for us Judith”, “I drew great strength from you” and “I will never forget what you did for me”. The Legal 500 UK noted her as an “excellent” lawyer.
Judith’s particular areas of medical negligence expertise include:
- adult brain injury claims, particularly stroke
- cerebral palsy and birth injury claims
- complex surgical injury cases
- neurological cases, in both adults and children
- nursing claims
- injury as a result of cardiology/cardiac surgery
- vascular surgery
- pulmonary embolism.
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
- APIL Special Interest Groups: brain injury, spinal cord injury
- Inquest Charity Lawyers Group (INQUEST)
- Oxford Medico-Legal Society
- Association for Victims of Medical Accidents (AvMA)
- Personal Injury Bar Association (PIBA)
- Royal College of Nursing (RCN)
- Professional Negligence Bar Association (PNBA).