Jasmine studied at King’s College London where she graduated with a 2:1 LLB Honours degree. She completed her post-graduate studies in 2004. In 2009, Jasmine completed the Legal Practice Course at BBP, graduating with distinction. She then trained and qualified at a top tier Legal 500 firm in 2012.
Jasmine acts for a wide variety of clients from junior level employees to CEOs and Directors, across a range of industries and sectors. She has represented clients in the finance industry, banking, pharmaceuticals and oil and gas in both UK and international companies.
Jasmine’s experience includes:
- Advising on a range of contentious and non-contentious employment law matters, including unfair dismissal, wrongful dismissal, discrimination, redundancy, bonus claims, whistleblowing, restrictive covenants etc.
- Advising on and drafting settlement agreements
- Advising on and drafting employee handbooks and staff policies such as grievance, disciplinary, sickness etc.
- Reviewing and advising on amendments to employment contracts/service agreements, including long term incentive schemes
- Employment litigation including employment tribunal claims
- Advising employees in a joint age discrimination claim against a multinational petroleum company.
- Assisting to secure an excellent settlement in a potential sex discrimination claim against a well-known software company.
- Advising an employer on transferring a number of highly skilled employees and directors to a new business.
Outside of work Jasmine enjoys the theatre, travel photography exhibitions and fitness.
Employment Lawyers Association