James’ recent experience includes:
- advising on mergers, acquisitions and MBOs
- drafting and advising on articles of association and shareholders’ agreements
- advising on corporate restructurings and exit strategy
Transactions that James has advised on include:
- advising the shareholders of Higos Holdings Limited on the sale of the Higos Group to Global Risk Partners
- advising the shareholders of Applicable Limited on the sale of the company to a subsidiary of Arkadin SAS, an NTT Communications company
- advising Fidelius Financial Holdings on its acquisition of competitor financial services business MoneyWise IFA
- advising France headquartered Socomec SAS on the restructuring of its UK group
- advising the sellers of IT support and solutions provider Prob-solve Solutions Group Limited on the group’s sale to SMS Systems Maintenance Inc.
James advised the sellers on the sale of The Woods Group Limited to Concertare Partners, a deal which won the coveted Small Deal of the Year award at 2014’s Insider South West Dealmakers Awards.
Bath Young Professionals
Bristol Junior Lawyers Division
Bristol Law Society
Bristol Young Professionals