Before joining Royds Withy King (previously Lemon & Co) in 2009 James was a partner heading the residential development department for house builders at Davies & Partners in Bristol, and before that a partner in residential conveyancing for a Hampshire firm.
James has been interviewed on local radio on several occasions on issues as diverse as land banking scams and the ownership of drains.
A testimony to James’s dedication to his clients is an appreciative national house builder client naming a block of apartments after James on their showpiece site in Portsmouth.
James’s wide experience includes:
- freehold and leaseholds sales and purchases including freehold reversions and shared equity schemes
- transfers of properties following divorce or separation
- declarations of trust for co-ownership
- buy-to-let investment purchases
- lease extensions
- setting up conveyancing schemes on residential developments.