Her work with the property disputes team has given her a broad range of experience including:
- resolving landlord and tenant disputes
- residential long leasehold matters including collective enfranchisement and lease extensions
- advising on Rights of Way and other property rights
- advising on commercial and residential boundary disputes
- acting on Right to Buy sales
- all aspects of deeds, including Deeds of Release, Deeds of Easement, Deeds of Variation
- registrations at the Land Registry, including first registrations and changes to registration following disputes.
Jacqui joined Royds Withy King in 2004 and is an Affiliate of the Institute of Legal Executives.
Institute of Legal Executives