Jacinta studied Government & Law at the University of Ulster and later achieved a Doctorate of Philosophy. She joined Royds, now Royds Withy King, in 2015. During her legal career, Jacinta has advised corporate clients, charities and individuals at all stages of the litigation process. In particular, she has advised large corporate clients on how best to manage their commercial property/retail portfolios. Her expertise includes:
- Advising on landlord and tenant disputes, including
– business lease renewals
– dilapidations disputes
– possession actions and forfeiture
– boundary disputes.
- Advising on claims relating to breach of covenant, services charges, proprietary estoppel, nuisance and disrepair.
- Advising in relation to failed joint venture disputes.
- Resolving complex commercial disputes, including breach of contract disputes, claims for the recovery of assets, professional negligence and shareholder actions.
Jacinta is a member of the Property Litigation Association and the London Solicitors Litigation Association.
Outside of work, Jacinta enjoys spending time with her family, cooking and running.