Ian is identified by The Legal 500 UK as an “experienced practitioner” who exhibits “impressive attention to detail and case preparation skills”. Chambers Legal Directory’s independent research asserts that he has “a genuine interest in you as a person“, while also stating that he “is admired for his considerable experience of high-value spinal injury cases”. He is recognised as a “Leader in his field“.
Ian is a regular lecturer and contributor to professional associations, such as Thames Valley Police Family Liaison Officers and Citizens Advice Bureau.
Ian qualified as a Solicitor in 1996 and became a partner in Marshall & Galpin Oxford in 2004. He joined Royds Withy King as a Partner following the two firms’ merger in September 2008.
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
- Oxford Medico-Legal Society
- Motor Accidents Solicitors Society (MASS)
- Bodily Injury Claims Management Association (BICMA)
- Spinal Injuries Association