Harriet studied Art History at the University of Nottingham and went on to complete the GDL and LPC at BPP Law School. She completed her training contract at a West End firm before qualifying in December 2017 and going on to work in both the commercial and residential property departments of a well-established central London firm. She has now relocated to Oxfordshire and joined Royds Withy King in January 2020.
Harriet is an Associate, part of Royds Withy King’s Real Estate team, advising clients on all aspects of work, including:
- landlords and tenant interactions;
- acquisitions and sales; and
- secured lending work.
- Acquisition of several large industrial sites and subsequently acting for client as landlord on the letting of the units.
- Large-scale refinances of several portfolios (including mixed use and residential properties) in central London and a sizeable industrial estate in Southampton, all subject to tenancies.
- Assisting corporate colleagues with property matters within sales, acquisitions and liquidations.
- Oxford Young Professionals Society