Clients describe Hannah as “easy and personable but with a highly professional approach”, “exceptional…friendly and constructive”, providing a “faultless level of service” and “an ability to explain potentially complex legal issues in layman’s terms without unnecessary jargon”.
Hannah joined Royds Withy King in 2003 and qualified in 2005 and was promoted to associate in the Construction & Engineering team in 2010.
She has a broad range of experience within the construction sector and regularly advises contractors, employers, developers, and consultants, including architects and surveyors.
Her extensive experience of construction disputes includes:
- Resolving payment disputes including application, valuation and certification
- Claims for extensions of time and loss and expense, including LADs
- Suspension and termination of contracts
- Construction disputes relating to design and workmanship
- Professional negligence claims for consultants
- Construction dispute resolution and negotiation including adjudication, mediation, litigation and arbitration.
Bristol Technology and Construction Court User’s Committee