Graham wins praise from clients and peers alike for his manner and the quality of his work. He is recognised by Chambers and Partners UK 2017 as an ‘Eminent Practitioner’ and “his deep knowledge of the construction sector is widely respected in the market”.
Clients refer to Graham’s “commanding knowledge of the law relating to construction”, his “practical approach to complex risk issues”, and his “particularly effective communication”. Equally clients see him as “approachable, personable and a pleasure to work with”. [Source: Royds Withy King client feedback]
Graham has extensive experience in;
- Advising developers, employers, contractors, sub-contractors and consultants within the construction industry on a wide range of procurement alternatives, including standard and non-standard building and engineering contracts, consultant appointments, collateral warranties, PFI building contracts and NHS LIFT projects
- Due diligence for banks and other funders
- Resolving building disputes and professional negligence claims for consultant
- Construction dispute resolution, including adjudication, arbitration and litigation
- Mediation of construction disputes; Graham is an advocate of mediation and alternative dispute resolution options as a proven alternative to litigation.
Society of Construction Lawyers
Bristol Technology and Construction Court User’s Committee