Emma graduated with a first class honours degree in Pharmaceutical Science from the University of Portsmouth. She then went on to complete her GDL and LPC while working as a paralegal in our real estate team for three years before securing and commencing her training contact in September 2017.
- disposal and acquisitions of businesses
- commercial landlord and tenants work including new leases, renewals and lease terminations.
- acquisition of Dorian House B&B in Bath.
- freehold purchase of property from client’s SSAS with commercial finance
- new lease for Society Café in a prime Bristol location.
Emma is a member of Bath Young Professionals.
Emma is a keen cyclist and runner. She has taken part in a number of fundraising challenges included the Bath Half Marathon and a 350-mile cycle from Zagreb to Munich.