Eirian graduated with an undergraduate honours degree in History from King’s College London. She completed her Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course at the University of Law and qualified as a solicitor in January 2018.
Prior to joining our Compensation Protection Unit in summer 2020, Eirian worked in the Trusts and Estates team at Stone King.
Eirian assists with the management of clients’ property and financial affairs as part of a specialist team around the client. She is involved in the day-to-day management of clients’ finances and works to build strong personal relationships with clients and their support networks.
Eirian is involved in the following work:
- preparing and drafting applications to the Court of Protection in respect of property and financial affairs
- working collaboratively with the client, their families, and other professionals including case managers and therapists
- liaising with the Office of the Public Guardian to complete annual financial reports and accounts
- assisting with the employment of care teams
- working with Independent Financial Advisors to manage client’s compensation awards and investments
Eirian is a full member of STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners) and an associate member of the Professional Deputies Forum.
Outside of work
In her free time Eirian enjoys baking and watching live music and theatre.