Edward comes from a corporate background and acts for owner managed businesses, SMEs through to large corporates operating internationally in the technology sector. He has a particular focus on FinTech and the emerging commercial use cases of blockchains (in public and private forms), along with the regulatory challenges they present.
Edward’s expertise includes:
- emerging and disruptive technologies, to include AI, automation and blockchain
- advising on mergers, acquisitions and disposals
- advising on corporate restructuring and reorganisations, including in financially distressed situations
- drafting and advising on articles of association and shareholders’ agreements, and on structuring investments
- drafting and reviewing commercial contracts (to include terms and conditions, supply agreements and software licence / SaaS agreements)
- company formations and company secretarial work
- advising on share buybacks and reductions of capital
Interests and memberships
- Bristol Junior Chamber of Commerce
- Bath Young Professionals
- Bristol Junior Lawyers Division
Away from work, Edward is a keen sportsman, and can often be found playing football, golf and squash.