Charlotte joined Royds Withy King as a secretary in our Real estate team in 2007 and is based in our Midland Bridge office in Bath. She is currently undertaking study with CILEx Law School working towards Fellowship of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives, of which she is now an Associate member and hopes to specialise in development and planning.
Charlotte has dealt with a broad range of property transactions including both freehold and leasehold commercial and residential unit sales and has assisted real estate partner, Edward Cooke, with the acquisition and funding of key development sites throughout the UK.
She has gained experience in a range of matters including:
- high end developments – with initial scheme set up, title and planning issues
- funding and bespoke apartment sales
- property advice to pension funds and commercial organisations
- drafting of leasehold and sales documentation, including landlord and tenant issues
- property acquisitions and sales for leading environmental charitable organisations.
Associate member of CILEx